Border Distribution Points are Distributions Points at border points or in the vicinity of border points.
Border Distribution Points provide the following services:
- Signing Contracts on the Use of Specified Road Sections under the Prepaid Toll mode;
- Signing Contracts on the Provision of the On-Board Unit;
- On-Board Unit provision;
- Receipt of a deposit, i.e. securing a liability to return an undamaged OBU and its accessories;
- Replacement of a damaged and non-functioning OBU by a functioning one, including the receipt of a potential additional payment for the OBU if the OBU damage is caused by a Vehicle operator or Driver;
- Taking back the On-Board Unit, including the receipt of application for refunding the deposit for the On-Board Unit to the customer, if the claim is assumed, i.e., there are no arrears recorded and the On-Board Unit is returned non-damaged and fully functioning;
- Receipt of prepaid toll (credit);
- Refunding of unused prepaid toll;
- Receipt of supplementary toll;
- Providing a statement of toll transactions in hard copy or electronic form;
- Advisory on Electronic Toll Collection;
- Receipt of reports on technical problems;
- Receipt and solving of complaints, claims and suggestions.